Aniracetam which is considered as a smart drug is very closely related to the very first nootropic that was synthesized, Piracetam. They both belong to the same family of racetam but Aniracetam at the same time also belongs to the ampakine family. This drug is 3 to 5 times more powerful and has a huge range of benefits due to the way it works. This nootropic helps to promote concentration level, emotional stability, improved social connect, improved mood and memory.
The benefits it offers
When taken at recommended dosages, here are some of the major benefits that you can enjoy with the use of Aniracetam:
- Improved memory – This is one of the most eminent benefits of Aniracetam. Studies prove that it not only helps to improve both the long as well as short-term memorybut also is effective in improving your speed to recall things. Recalling is also an active function of the brain.
- Visible improvements in cognitive performance and function–The drug Aniracetam is generally popular for improving the cognitive functioning. It also has the capabilityto improvethe condition in people suffering from cognitive impairment.
- Increase in attention and awareness -Aniracetam can be used to significantly increase attention, it is particularly useful to treat ADHD and other kinds of attention disorders. The usersstay more aware of what is going on in their surroundings andcan pay better attention.
- Eases anxiety and improves the mood – Another important positive benefit of the drug is it actsas an anti-depressant and a mood enhancer. It helps you to relax your mind and if used continuouslyminimizes the chances of stress or anxiety in the near future. It can also help you to overcome depression.
- Improves focus – This is related to the attention improving quality of the drug. With improved attention, your focus also becomes better.
- Improve sleep patterns – Though there are very few instances whereAniracetamis known to improve sleep patterns. While acting as an anti-depressant it helps you to calm down your nerves.
The recommended dosage
The ideal dosage recommended in case of Aniracetam is 750 to 1500mg daily, depending on your needs. A 400mg dosage is at times also been found to be effective. But ideally, a dosage of 750 to 1500mg when broken down into two doses of 500 to 750mg per day is generally recommended. It is always advised that you consult your doctor before you start taking such supplements like that of Aniracetam.
Dangers of taking in high dose
If taken in high doses, there are chances of negative impacts but these effects do not pose any threat to your long-term well-being or health. If you exceed a dosage of 3gm in a day, you can experience several problems like increased risk of headache, inability to focus on anything, irritable mood, nausea, low energy, appetite loss, anxiety and a few more health hazards. In order to avoid any of these side effects, Aniracetam should always be taken at recommended dosages. This dose of 750 to 1500 mg a day ensures that you can safely enjoy the benefits without causing any harm to your health.